Friday, November 12, 2010

P.R.E.S.S.U.R.E

aahh. i glanced at my wristwatch. 3 am. and im still on my study table. i saw my room mate on his bed, enjoying the dreamworld. i should be like him. sleep well. study well. mingle well. outstanding in everything, specifically in academic. right now im in a dark, hollow tunnel, searching for the exit. and the dark tunnel im referring is my attitude. yeah, attitude. i need to change my attitude no matter how. final sem exam is approaching me. and i can feel the heat. oh GOD who never sleep. i only have U during this tough and challenging time.



if u think that YES all those things i am facing will stop me, change it to NO.
coz i dare to cry in front of you buddy, rather than throwing in the white towel.
i ain't a coward.

No comments:

Post a Comment